Lister Bandage Scissors are a versatile instrument with multiple and many uses. They are commonly used for removing circumferential bandages and sizing dressings. They may also be used to cut tougher material such as plaster, fabric and occasionally umbilical cord. The jaws of the Lister Bandage Scissors are angled with the lower blade being slightly longer. The tip of the lower blade of Lister bandage scissors features a flattened blunt nodule that is intended to slide between bandages and skin without harming the skin. This feature allows Lister Bandage Scissors to occasionally be used during cesarean section to open the uterus without causing inadvertent injury to the baby. Ring handles can be equal in size or with one ring larger.
- Surgical Stainless Steel
- Smooth Cutting Blades
- Available In Different Sizes
Shipping Time Depends On Your Quantity If You Want To Purchase Bulk So We Need Some Days To Make Them.
- We are shipping with DHL ,FedEx, Ups. Depending on package and weight.
- To combine shipping, purchase multiple items and save shipping costs.
- We will be glad and wait to your great feedback.
- If you are not 100% satisfied, please contact us. We make sure to find a solution of your problem.